Prairie Days Design

loving your home one prairie day at a time.

Friday, 23 May 2014

a little look a like...

This week has been so busy for us around here, but the good news is… the sun is shining!!!! For two days straight now! Did I just jinx it?! Anyway, for today's little look a like, I have a dining room that I discovered here.

I love this dining room for it's rustic feel, it's simplicity and especially for it's rug! I have no idea where one might find a rug like this but I want it! And how is plywood looking so perfect in this room right now? I have been seeing the simplicity of plywood floors a lot lately and I quite like it! It's different and most of all it's inexpensive! Anyway, enjoy this eye candy, happy friday, and enjoy the sun!!

rug.table.curtains.chair.pendant
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment